Friday, July 18, 2008

The big day.

On Tuesday was 'Brock's big day'.
His stack of papers arrived and it was time to deliver. Reece was making quick work of folding and rubber banding the papers while Brock read the 'rules' allowed.

Reece was a bit too excited to get 'er done. He was making the papers into mini bats. I should him how to fold them easier and a bit less like weapons.

Brock had about 4 different forms to fill out with the general questions, of name, address, phone...etc...
He played extra attention to detail, and was asking many questions about our address.
"It says 'street address and number', do I put our street then number after?"
After the first signature he said " What? I have to sign, (grumble)". He then went on to sign 2 more times. Each time moaning about his signature.

Later, He was looking for some wite out so he could fix his signature. I told him to forget it. It is his signature. A Doctor I know only signs with a single letter and a line-ish thing.

In the rules, it says he is not supposed to share the route with out them knowing, so he is going 'hire' Reece to drive him on his bike. Reece has a 'trick' bike, so Brock rides the back spike things while Reece pedals.

At first I thought Reece had the bad end of the deal, but Brock got a nasty little rubber burn on his leg so I think they are about even.

Zeb had a fun week at Kindergarten Readiness class talking about Zoo animals. His favorite is the Zebra, because his name is in part of it. I am going to frame this adorable picture he drew....



How Cute is this!!

No comments: