Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Back to endurance!

Clearly, I have strayed from my 'endurance' posts. It is so nice to just hang out in the garden...and sit. Just hang out...but it doesn't help the calorie burn. Thus, I will try to describe my current status.

By the numbers....
Two. The number of workouts I have managed per week for the past month. Sad.
Three. The maximum number of miles I have run in the past month. Again, Sad.
40. The maximum number of pushups I have done in one day.
628. The number of calories I was OVER on my calories yesterday. I recently began counting my calories...oh, how I missed knowing how bad I am on my calories. What a great guilt it is to KNOW that hand full of walnuts and dark chocolate is more than I need.
90. The average temp around here, which makes outdoor fitness fun, non-existent.
186. The number of calories I was over today. Thanks to the elipitical, treadmill, squats and pushups.
2.2. The number of pounds down since my last weigh in 5 days ago.
2. The average number of refills on my WW 32 oz mug full of water.
5. The number of bucks to have my crazy Boot Camp instructor beat me up each week. Since he left the UA, I haven't see him, I do miss him but I may be starting to lead my own boot camp at our church. GLUP!
938. The number of times I told my self I am not 'fit enough' to teach boot camp.

Needless to say, thanks to some stress in my life I am not feeling extra motivated...I am determined to change things up!!
Now this is my ideal numbers....
3. Number of times I want to workout each week.
5. Number of miles I want to start running at least one time a week.
40. Number of push ups I would like to do each time I work up.
1380. Max number of calories to eat each day.
8. Number of hours I would love to sleep each night.



1 comment:

sjssrvvr said...

LOVE this post!!!!!! I hear ya completely!!