Friday, August 12, 2011

Help Bring Back Dark Cherry Mocha!!!

I contacted Starbucks to find out what ever happened to my precious Mocha.

During our move last year, that was my sunshine in the morning. Ahhh.
That.
sweet.
creamy.
delightful.
Dark Cherry Mocha.
Yum.

Ahhhh....






*slap,slap*

Ok.

So, I know I am not alone here. A lot of people out there really miss it too. Don't believe me just google the name and see all the comments of people missing the Mocha. I want to know what happened to it! So I contacted Starbucks via their website and this is what the note said:

Dear Starbucks,
Please return my favorite drink. *snif,sniff*
Dark Cherry Mocha.
I miss it. A lot.
Please?
Why did it go away~
Thanks!

Now anyone reading this is REQUIRED by me to contact them HERE AND TELL THEM TO BRING IT BACK NOW!!

Ok, feeling better now... carry on!
: )

No comments: