Thursday, June 02, 2005

Back to fat class

Well, I went back to fat class again. It went well. I wore the heaviest sweatshirt I could. I would have worn jeans too, but it was too nice out side. I really like the Tuesday class, it is called the Mom and Tot class. There were about 4 other kids Zeb's age there. They made some nifty changes to the program that are for the better, I believe. I have every confidence that I will do it again. I can do this.
This last weekend we went up to the cabin. My in-laws had the old camper torn all apart and only the bottom trailer part was left. There were piles of brush and old burned items from a burning barrel that Duners Grandma had. Duner has an Uncle Jimmy that, it seems, liked to burn werid things and see what happens. We actually found a fired extinguisher. Quite the guy. Anyway, we took it apart and threw it in the low spot on the acre so you can no longer see the brush, we are going to toss all of the other garbage out. It is coming around. It is nice to see living trees instead of brush. Duners Dad also built a deck off the side of the house, which is great for getting the sand off of our feet before we go in the house. Yeah less cleaning.
This weekend Reece is in a 'Nutmeg Soccer Tournament'. We have 2 games on Saturday morning and then the boys are in a fishing tournament at High Cliff. I am hoping Duner will be there to help them out. Otherwise I am going to have to recruit Grandpa.

No comments: