Saturday, March 10, 2007

Birthday Boy!

Today is Brock's 12th Birthday!~
Yippeee!
(cue the confetti and balloons)

I already bought him a gift last week and he went shopping with Grandpa yesterday (along with Reece, calling himself 'The Recommendor') They picked out a game called Strong hold. He really likes it but Reece got to play on it more than Brock. Go figure. I am making German Chocolate Cake per request and we got candles and letters to place on the cake later.

Normally I let them pick where we eat but he got that early too! We ate at Old Country Buffet on Thursday. We were going up to the cabin today so we decided to do it early. I don't know if we really are going up to the cabin today (Dad was the only one that wanted to go today), since we have yet to finish our drywall project in the garage.

Well, I have to go make the frosting for the cake!

No comments: