Friday, March 16, 2007

Reno to Lake Tahoe.

Today I woke up and drove to find cheap beverages (Pepsi and Water) and internet. Our hotel didn't have internet. They were in the process of getting it.
Duner did ok on bowling yesterday. I don't think any of the current leaders have anything to worry about at all. The 3rd place current winner is from Madison, WI. This tournament goes on thru May so plenty of time for things to change for them. Pollen is very high here and my sinuses were telling me weather channel.com was right. I got an allergy med from a wife of another bowler and it made me tired so I laid down in the hotel for an hour or so. Duner came and we headed to the Buffet at the hotel.
It is amazing the amount of food they waste in display. I had watermelon, pineapple, a oil salad with mushrooms, green and red pepers, and onions. Crab legs, shrimp cocktail, fried shrimp, Potatoe and Leek soup, cabbage, BBQ ribs and cheese cake. I put more of the fruits and veggies than the other stuff on my plate. I didn't want to eat too much of the high calorie things. I have limited internet time so I can do my calorie counting website much in this town. I am at a local Starbucks using the internet right now.
Well I have to go my battery is getting low. More later..

No comments: