Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dental Day

With the nice weather on Monday I managed to get distracted and forgot about a dentist appt for the boys. I had to reschdule and so the boys were happy to find out they got out of school early for the dental appt today.
Brock had to leave somewhat quickly so he could make it to Hunter's Safety with his dad. It was an internet program that he had to finish in 2 sessions. It was a lot more work online than Duner had thought. The program consisted of 14 quiz's. Randomly placed pop quiz's and MANY more pages of information to learn. It took about 4 hours on Sunday and 3 hours on Tuesday. (Nothing like waiting till the last minute.) I had to help him go thru it on Tuesday since Duner had to work at his part-time job. I didn't want to learn about hunting but I had to suddenly read the directions to cut open a deer. I don't think Brock got anything out of it. It is just not the same reading about it. He enjoyed the laughing at the pictures.
All the boys recieved a sparkling report from the dentist. No cavities. Brock may not need braces after all. It sounds like his teeth are making their way on their own. Yeah!
I am sure we impressed the Dental Hygenist by having the boys show up with gum in their mouths. Brock's theory was it would make his teeth more clean by chewing the gum.
Suuuurrrre Brock! I don't know how well that theory would fly with the Dentist.

No comments: