Friday, March 09, 2007

Get 'er done!

Yet again it is one of those weeks where every second I have I cannot blog, since either my kids are on the computer or my husband is sleeping and can't stand the sound of typing.
*sigh*
I only have a minute, so this will be short.
We are in the process of getting ready for a trip to California. We leave next week Wednesday and will be gone until Monday at 9am. We have an overnight flight on Sunday, which will be strange. I haven't had that since I went to England. But that flight was due to the fact that they are 6 hrs a head of us. I left Chicago at 8pm, which was 2am for them. I couldn't sleep really well, since I was so excited.

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend so we are going to finish a project of drywalling the garage. Saturday is Brock's 12th Birthday, so I will be having to make a German Chocolate cake tonight. He already had a Birthday treat meal, and a present, the safari hunting game. I am fairly certain the cake will only last till maybe Saturday night...

Well, Times up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Brock...happy birthday to yoU!

Tell him he'll get his surprise from me next Saturday!

(Our trip to GB is really his gift, but I might buy him something else too...)