Monday, April 02, 2007

Baseball Widow

It is offical. Baseball started today. Specifcally Brewer Baseball. This is the time of year that I become invisible when the Milwaukee Brewers are on TV or the Radio. Duner Loves his Brewers. We have tickets in May to see them play the Minnesota Twins with friends of ours. They (or should I say he) likes the Twins. I am fairly certain there will be some friendly jabs, to each other about the teams. As I write this Duner is completely into his game, which they are leading.

I just came from the dentist. I need a crown. It was recommended years ago. I have been avoiding it. Now it is fairly certain. I hate dental work. I had appx 9 teeth pulled when I was in elementary school, just to make way for the orthodontic work. Not a pleasent experience. I dreaded having to put my kids through that. Luckily, Brock's teeth seem to be coming in well, no othrodontics needed. Yeah! Reece will be the scary one. He had very tiny teeth and the new ones are HUGE. Hope fully the same holds true for Reece but I am a little more worried about him.

Oh, well, the Brewers just won, time to go get some stuff done.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I need 3 crowns. Every time my dentist tells me this, I cringe. I've had 2 already, and they were horrible experiences. (let alone very expensive). I've been putting them off, but someday, something will happen and he'll say "It's time."

Yuck.