Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter

When I got home from the cabin Saturday ('cause we had 2 cars), I discovered that Zeb had already found a Easter 'bag' that I had hid for him. Thankfully I was able to avoid the other two from discovering their bags prematurely. I had gotten some candy from Dollar Tree. Only 12 bucks, you can't go wrong.
The boys were happy with their gifts.
We just hung out at home. We weren't really expecting to be home since Duner had originally wanted to be up at the cabin that day.
My sister had come up from Madison and was introducing her boyfriend to our family. He is a pretty nice guy, quiet, but nice. After eating at my Mom's house they came over to our house. Grandma sent them with 2 baskets of candy and a container of homemade beans. Brock LOVED that. Anything to make him toot with sweetness too, he is all about that!

Ugh! ONLY one more day til the kids are back in School!!

No comments: