Monday, April 30, 2007

Ah Choo!

Yes, it is offically Allergy season. I have had to take allergy medication daily.
Today Weather.com says Pollen is Very High today. I rarely sneeze more than two times in a row. But today I was sneezing 3 x in a row. It was so beautiful out I hated to spend it inside.
I set out some mouse and mole poison near our egress window and some bee killer near our gas meter.

We live in a construction zone, so I spent the morning picking up the leftover debris from the new home that completed recently. Since it is so windy around here, any garbage that maybe sticking out of the dumpster it goes flying onto either lots next to us. I can only look at the garbage so many times before I get sick of it. So I did some construction distruction.

1 comment:

Sara said...

As someone who sneezes all year long, and definitely in batches in excess of three, I say....

AACHOO!
AACHOO!
AACHOO!

and raise my hand in solidarity.