Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Puddy Problem

After Zeb discovered his gifts, one of which was silly puddy, Duner and Brock discovered how fun it is to play catch with. Duner stood in the kitchen throwing to Brock near the bathroom.
I was in the middle of cooking a rather large pot of Chili and didn't want it to become silly Chili. After a few wayward throws, I had enough. I grabbed the silly puddy and stuffed it in my bra.
DONE. No more silly puddy playing before supper.

I didn't want to take it out and set it somewhere and risk the chance of it starting up again, so I left it in there.
Well, We finished supper, cleaned up and sat down for a movie or two. After the first movie the kids headed off to bed. Towards the end of the movie I tried to adjust the strap under my arm and realized that I was attached to my bra. The silly puddy had adheared itself to me and my bra! It was stuck good.

Since we were alone, the kids were in bed, Duner was extremely willing to help me find all of the long lost orange silly puddy that had attached himself to me.
Of Course, the next day, Duner couldn't wait to tell the boys. They spent most of the day giggling in disbelief.

I have since spent my time researching various ways to remove the stuff from my bra. There is actually quiet a few different options I have found online. Freezing, alcohol, and WD-40 to name a few. I am currently freezing it to try and remove it first then I will go for the alcohol.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I've heard this story from you in person, and now from this blog, and everytime I read it, it makes me laugh.