Monday, April 23, 2007

Just Call

Reece found a new friend today. K.
He went to another friends house and met K. Later he came over for a few minutes then they went to K's house. Not thinking, I didn't ask for the specific address just a general location. I didn't realize just how large Hollandtown is.
Reece was supposed to come home by 6pm. By 6:10 Brock was asking if he should go find him. Sure, I said. 15 minutes later Brock came home out of breath. "I can't find him" Brock Said.
I finished putting supper in the oven and then we went out with Zeb. I hadn't been out on a real bike since last year. Yikes! It wasn't as easy as the stationary bike at the Y. I think I will go for a nice outside ride tomorrow, instead of the Y.
So, I road around some streets and thought I would ck and see if I missed him and he went home.
Zeb and I then headed out in the truck and drove around looking for Reece's bike. I had just turned onto a road when my phone rang. It was Reece, only an hour after I was supposed to see him at home. This time I got the address, and had the phone number thanks to caller ID. He was asking if he could stay for 30 more minutes. He said they were outside and didn't know what time it was. Since he did call I let him stay for 30 more minutes.
But Tomorrow he will be gounded.

No comments: