Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day of Listing

Yesterday was a huge day of lists for me. I was looking forward to accomplishing a large amount of stuff. It was like I had a person in my head saying did you do this, did you finish that?

I managed to call an electrician, plumber for getting estimates on our basement project, file the paperwork to get my passport for the trip to Germany/England in October, Call Tycore (our builder) about some windows that were in, painters about my ceiling that needs a second coat, sign the kids up for summer school, filled out the paperwork for Duners new job - for insurance, ordered checks - since I found out that we were completely out , filed a bunch of papers in our cabinet and talked to a guy about rolling our very bumpy lawn in the back this spring. Whew! And I actually managed a couple loads of laundry.

I got so much done my head was constantly going over things... I even joined Reece as he reluctantly went to spin class! That was actually fun!

It was a "OH, I get it!" moment for me. I hated the standing up on the bike, but I realized last night I was doing it wrong. You kind of bounce when you stand up and it is really not bad. I was pushing against it. It is hard to explain, but you are supposed to use more than your legs when you stand up, unless the instructor says "Legs only" which is hard. The instructor is this cute little thing, just as nice and can be. Last night Reece was the only Boy in the class, so I was glad I was there. There used to be another boy, but when we went on vacation, he probably thought Reece dropped out, so he wasn't going to be there alone himself.

Reece whined for the first 30 minutes, but once I started to get on him he perked up and realized it wasn't that bad, but he kept STOPPING to drink, and I was trying to tell him you don't stop!
When we got home, I talked to Reece's new Soccer coach for this year. Reece starts soccer on Sunday already!

Brock kept talking non stop last night about random thoughts going through his head, and I just couldn't listen to him I had so much going through my head. I was looking forward to some down time at bedtime.

Just as I was crawling into bed, Zebbie came in by me and said "Mom, I am sorry for lying to you today." Awww.... How cute is that! I gave him a big hug and told him how much I appreciated that.

No comments: