Friday, April 11, 2008

Counting the days...

*Sigh*
Well, we have another 'Free' week on our hands so we are beginning to get creative. Duner is going to check into getting a 'temporary' job to fill the gap. It appears that less people are signing up to take voluntary time off at his Full time job, so he was 3 people away from working next week. Thankfully Duners part time job has given him 5 days to work. Yay!
We are still plugging away on the basement remodel. We will be starting the electrical soon, and we have some estimates for the plumber.

I am looking forward to the 'stimulus' refund that we are supposed to get. That is going to help out our situation but sorry George, not the economy. Unless it goes by the name of Bill.

The Germany Trip my sister and I were planning has been put on hold since our economy is crap and the job situation is not much better. Grrrr. Bummer.

I really wanted to workout today but it was so SLOW today at work I have found myself to be tired and crabby, I will be going to bed soon. Hopefully I will wake up on the correct side tomorrow...
Good night.

No comments: