Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Feel Good Moveee.

Yesterday I picked up some movies for the boys. They were August Rush, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Martian Boy and Dr. Doolittle.

Last night the boys watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, while I snick off to la la land.

I woke up early and headed off to the Y to work. The kids must have liked the Chipmunk Movie, because they watched it again. They also watched Dr Doolittle. Reece said he didn't know what the other movies were so he didn't want to watch those.
August Rush needed to be returned tonight along with Alvin and the Chipmunks.

As I put the movie, August Rush, in tonight Reece asked what it was about. When I explained how it was going to be about a boy that was put up for adoption, who finds his parents through music. Reece wasn't too thrilled with my description. He asked Brock to play a board game in front of the TV. I figured it wouldn't be long before they would be watching the movie too.
It took about 30 minutes and they were both sitting on the couch watching the Movie with me. And towards the end they were so in to the movie, they were yelling at the TV!

It was a really good movie. Good for the kids to watch, these days those are a rare thing!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Aw, how sweet!