Saturday, June 25, 2005

A Busy Week

I know I have been slacking on the blog, I have been busy ok?

Tuesday after the kids went swimming all day Reece had a soccer game. Poor kid. It was a warm day. He was pretty much out of energy when he was done swimming, but he still had to play a soccer game in the warm weather. He was like a champ. He took a nice slap to the chin like a pro. He sat there stunned for 2 seconds then he shook it off. It was a HARD hit. Everyone at the side line I was at moaned when he got it. But luckily there was no long term affects.

Brock and Reece are in heaven. Wednesday night we took them to Mil's Fleet Farm to buy some fishing lures. They loved it. They learned a bunch of stuff from Dad. Brock is more interested in anything other then fishing but he does it because Dad likes fishing I think. Zeb had to get a new fishing pole too, of Course! He got a new Batman pole.

Thursday they went to Grandma and Grandpa's house while we go to work and they got to use there new fishing stuff. When I got there Reece couldn't wait to tell us how Grandpa gave them his fishing gear and 2 poles! The boys are so exited and can't wait to tell their cousins how many fishing lures they have now. They really really liked that! **Great Christmas Ideas!!** Fishing Tackle**

On friday they went fishing again with the grandparents and they got to go to Mead pool again. They are getting more tan and more blonde everyday. I should have taken before and after summer pictures. I wanted to get a 'family picture' but I better wait til fall. The rest of us will look neon compared to the boys.

Today I go to Lunch with my friend Julie. She is pregnant (due in November) and she just found out she is having a boy. I will be bringing the boys with to lunch with her. Yikes, it might be overload for her, but there is no turning back now! She will be a great mom. She is a bit of a perfectionist. Everything is does it perfect. I don't know how she does it all the time. When we were in junior high, I had to wait for 10 minutes while she got her hair just perfect. She is a cutie in that way, but she does ALWAYS have perfect hair.
I must run some errands before I meet with her today.
Later!

No comments: