Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Today on the kid front...

Today on the kid front we fixed a lingering crack in the front porch step. As you can see by the pictures Zeb just loves to be around us and help us out. He loves to put his hand on anything you are doing and say "Help?". As if to say 'do you need help mommie?'. How can you turn him down he is so cute! I know I am a little bias. Oh well. I will be walking with something in my arms and after he says 'Help?' he then says 'Run?'. What motivation to jog. Hey I will take the exercise anyway I can!
Today, after clean the wheel barrow and shovel, I managed to hose down the kids with the hose. They love playing that game. Of course I don't aim for Zeb, the sheer force of water would probably slam the kid down.

As for the food front, I think today went well. It is so hard to count points on 'Drug rep days' at work. Every wednesday and every other friday, we have a different drug rep that brings us lunch from various eatery's in the valley. Today was Applebees. There were Oriental chicken wraps, some kind of spicy southwest chicken wrap and a Southwest Chicken salad. Oh yeah, also some of those deep fried onion chunks. Yikes! I LOVE onion rings! I could have taken the entire appetizer and be perfectly happy. I tried I did to be good! I had a 2 in chunk of each wrap and a cup of the salad, with about one tablespoon each dressing. Ok ok, I HAD to have a little of each dressing, they were for different things. One for the Oriental wrap, one for the other wrap and some salsa and ,just a lit bit, of sour cream.
As an optomist I declare today a success with the apple and peanut butter that I had for supper. And only a bit here or there of the Mac-n-chez I made for the family. I know watch out Wolfgang! Wooohooo!
I must go and enjoy my water and my family....

Wednesday total 24 : ]

No comments: