Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sorry Readers, but today was pretty dull. Went to the grocery store, did laundry, dishes, bathroom cleaning.... nothing really exciting to write about as far as the kids go. Although Brock woke up zeb from his nap, by accidentally sitting on him and then it was downhill from there today. Other then that dull.
But...
Yes! Happiness! I was still down one pound, even with the crap from earlier in the week! Yeah! It may be one pound only, but I am gonna take what I can get! I went to the grocery store right after the weigh in today and picked up some Egg Beaters (artifical eggs w/cheese and chives) and finely sliced ham and english muffins and made some egg and ham sandwhichs for breakfast. Yum.
I don't know how I am going to do in when I have to go down in points. Yikes, I will be switching to the core program probably. Basically you can eat 'NON PROCESSED' foods, like baked chicken, fruit, veggies, and wheat based pasta and breads. If I want Mc D's on core then I just put that in the total for the 'extra' weekly points. I hear a lot of people say that they are not hungry at all on the 'core' program. I am not going to do it just yet. I am just starting to adjust to the smaller portion sizes.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I basically only eat non-processed foods. It's okay. It's a lot cheaper to eat fruits and vegetable and things like whole wheat pasta than to eat out, really. I had peanut butter pasta and veggies for dinner tonight and it was great. Of course, sometimes I do eat out, but I don't crave it like I used to. So, if you do end up going on the Core program, I think you'll like it. Yea! A pound is some progress...and some progress is better than no progress!