Friday, June 17, 2005

Today I took the kids for a walk, or should I say, I walked they rode their bikes. Except for Zeb, he rode in the wagon, at least when he wasn't pulling the wagon himself. We walked down to Lutz Park, or should I say Goose Poop Park. There are at least 6 familys of Geese that call that park home. About the only part of the park free of dumplings was the playground. I can see why.
I pushed Zeb on the swing while Brock and Reece ran from one plaything to the next. They have this pole that spins, and it is hard to hold on with. The kids made it look easy!
It was so cute toward the end of the walk he didn't want to ride anymore but he was in no hurry to get home. I had him dressed in bib overalls and he just strolled along behind me with his hands in his pockets. He just looked all around! So adorable. He didn't seem to be the least bit worried that I was a good 10 feet ahead of him. Mr. Independant.

Food today was my usual, peanut butter toast for breakfast. For Lunch, I had Taco Bell. I went I this really cool web site with WW points for all kinds of resturants. I had the 'value menu' spicy chicken taco and the cheesy fiesta potatoes. According to the web site 'dotties weight loss zone' I had 4 point for the taco and 6.5 for the potatoes total 12.5, when you add my drink, I just don't like Diet soda when it comes to taco bell. I then went to a nearby resturant with the kids for Supper. It was called Larry's. I got their soup and salad combo. They have great soups. I ordered chicken dumpling. I also had a great Raspberry Vinegrette dressing. I love vinegar. I never knew how great it can be! I thought you only cleaned coffee pots and colored easter eggs, but I read a book once call the 101 uses for Vinegar. Who knew what Excellent health benefits it also has. Look it up sometime! I am not going to total up my points today I know i am close, but I went for a nice long walk today so I am hoping that will fix any problems.
Well tomorrow, I go to weigh in. Yippeee! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love vinegar too, balsamic mostly.

You can use it to spice up low-fat dressings, which can be very watery and tasteless. You can use it to take a little bite out of onions so they aren't so sharp. Put it on sliced strawberries (just a splash) and it really is good...just like when Mom used to put sugar on strawberries to make a sauce, only no sugar. I put rice wine vinegar on chopped up cucumbers and onions and other veggies on hot summer days for a refreshing salad.