Tuesday, June 14, 2005

KIDS
We had another great time up at the cabin. This time we brought up Reece's friend Jacob. We had to leave extra early on Sunday since Duner wanted to leave right after he got out of work. We left without Jacob and his parents brought him up later. The boys could hardly wait to go to slippery rock and show Jacob. Jacob's mom had been there when she was growing up but hadn't been there since Jacob was born so she knew what we were talking about. The boys showed no hesitation in jumping in the water to slide down the rock. We had some swim shorts slip down a little bit, due to the current. Other kids came and left during the time the kids spent there. They had no lack of imagination when it came to this area. The next time we go we are bring lunchmeat and other snacks and drinks to make more of a day out of it.
Food
Well I have no more extra points left for the week already. Not a good sign considering it is only Tuesday. Sunday we stopped at Burger King since we left too early to make a breakfast. I had the sourdough combo for 16 points. It wasn't worth it. It would have be 15 if I had gotten the croisantwhich but I didn't realize til now. Later that day we went to the Seymour races and that was supper. I had forgotten about Burger King that morning, so I figured I could do the fries with cheese sauce, burger, popcorn, and a slushy. By the days end I figured I had 44 points spent that day alone. YIKES! Then I went on to figure out my total for Monday, We didn't go anywhere, but we woke late that day (yes even Zeb slept in that day) so we had a late breakfast, After swimming more at the rock, we came back to have a late lunch at 3pm. After we got home I made a quick sand which then had some mag citrate for a medical exam I had today for my kidneys/bladder. I didn't count my points for the mag citrate,but the total for the end of the day was 37. Between those two days I spent every last extra point. I so far today had two peaches. (They were too good to have just one)
I have found the secret to eating less points, from now on my lunch will consist of vegetarian food only. (this will be good for a laugh)
Saturday total 26

Sunday total 44
Monday total 37
Tuesday total 24 Yeah! one day down 3 to go...

1 comment:

Sara said...

I've been filling up on good food first, and saving the crap for later, when I have no more room. I had a salad last night, a plate of broccoli, rice, and honeydew melon. I don't really count points but I try to eat things that are only pure, not processed. OF course, I had a rice krispie treat for breakfast this morning....so I'm prone to temptation just like you.

Sara.