Saturday, June 04, 2005

On to the next project

Well, since we have now finished coating our deck, which turned out awesome, we will be hopefully finishing the landscaping. Today I dragged Brock with me to the local Walmart to pick up some flowers. I let him pick out some too. He was so happy. He didn't quite grasp the concept of matching colors, but he tried his best. I learned that he absolutely LOVES marigolds. He wanted just about one bunch of each color. What can you expect from a 10 yr old.
The boys have some friends over right now. Greyson and Christen. Greyson is a clown. He just cracks me up. He has so much character. Just about anything he says is funny in some way or another. Christen is quiet. He can be a bully. I like to keep an eye on him. I feel sorry for him. I think he has had a sad life. He is heavy set and his parents aren't together, which I think is why he can be a bully at times. Greyson's parents are also not together but you wouldn't know it. I like when the 3 or 4 are playing together. Greyson is a very fair kid. Brock is too "whatever you say is ok with me" type. Christen walks all over Brock. He is getting better.
Well tommorrow we are going to a Local state park to participate in a fishing tournament. Zeb, our 2 yr old is very excited about it. Well I gotta go, Zeb just woke up and wants my lap.
Later.

No comments: