Monday, June 20, 2005

Lots today

What a busy day. I moved Zeb back out of the boys room. He is now in his own room. It's such a shame to have a bedroom and not use, except to store things. Then we bought sandals for Brock and sunscreen for the boys and dumped them at Mead Pool, the local dunk tank. They have these coupons that you can buy. You purchase 10 swims in advance and you can get 2 for free. The best part is they keep them on hand at the pool, so you don't loose them. Yeah! After the swim I treated the boys to DQ. They all had dilly bars. Brock likes Chocolate, Reece likes Banana and we got Zeb strawberry. He doesn't have a prefrence yet anyway.

Later, we went to a summer party out at Dr Schimke's place. She has a great place for a large gathering. We had a very good time. The boys loved it. There were about 5 other boys there and 3-4 girls there. Dr Al is so goofy. He was going on about how his daughter is a lesbian. But she isn't really, he later admitted. She just a boyfriend that he doesn't care for. He only has one girl but she is the one who likes to push Daddy's buttons. I remember when she pierced her tongue or eyebrow, just because Dr Al didn't want her to. I am so glad I have boys.

Food I don't even want to count. I know I am over. I LOVE taco salad~ they had some wonderful versions there. I won't be going in to details about that today, my bed is calling my name.
Good night!

No comments: