Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Yippee!!!

Today was a GREAT day! Busy but good. I got the paint from the cabin so I know how much and what color to pick up so we can finish painting the out side of the cabin. I dropped the boys at the pool for 5 hours today they had a blast. Duner went to the Brewer/Cub game in Milwaukee tonight.
But the BEST PART was my weigh in this am. I went back to tuesdays for Fat class. It is just so much easier for me. They have a class that it is ok to bring your kids. Well I just weighed in on Saturday, so I figured since I had to go in on Tuesday that I would only be down maybe .8 again. But NO! I was down 1.8 and I got my 5 lb book mark! Now, everytime I go down 5 more lbs I get a star and put it on my bookmark. It is really a neat way to keep track of what is gone. I like the motivation it gives me.
Well I have to work in the am, so I must go...
Bye!
Tuesday points 29 : ]

No comments: