Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Feelings suck. Sometimes.

But today was a VERY good day!

I gots me some flowers (from the hubby)! And a card. And a sitter for tomorrow mornin' (so I can get to my work meeting on time) and I had some chili all ready to eat when I got home from work today!!

... all together now... (Awe.)

Oh, and the kitchen was clean, and my hubby put a silly status on FB for me!

Feeling loved. <3

Maybe I can tackle the gym tomorrow!? YEAH?!
It will have to be after my meeting at work, dropping cable and canceling Tivo. Oh and we are getting rid of FOUR tv's!! And the kids are ok with it! Yes!

2 comments:

Sara said...

getting rid of the TVs? Where did that come from?

Duners2 said...

Yep. Long time now I have wanted to do this. Just sick of the kids zoning out in front of the TV. So much junk they don't need to see on it. Even the kids shows are not so friendly. Now we are going to be down to 2 tv's. NO bedrooom TV's even mine! We dropped cable yesterday, and get over 20 'free' channels locally! Including a movie channel!! That is plenty for them. We hope it will help our electric bill too!