Friday, March 25, 2011

Manic Monday

5. Dear Allergies, You can behave now. I am now on day 3 of meds. That means you leave. Now. Thank you. 4. Dear 16 yr old living in my house, Thank you for not trying very hard to get your license. I really appreciate it. I am ok with all the stress I have right now, no need to add to that! Thank you! 3. Dear Personal Trainer, Could you socialize less and become more like Jillian. You are very nice and sweet but I really need someone to yell at me, when it comes to fitness. Can you guilt me into behaving? That would help a lot! Thanks! 2. Dear Tummy and Brain, Can you behave? Can you and Brain get cooperate? I am getting tired of 'Oh, you earned this and that, since you ran today'... That does not help weight loss and I don't appreciate the lingering tummy ache afterward. Since I am 'getting measured' for the first time, next week, since beginning with my personal trainer. I miss boot camp. *sigh* I will be ther boot camp, as soon as this marathon tapers!!! I'm coming boot camp, can't wait! 1. Dear Delta Dental, Can you make my EOB's any more confusing? I only need to know what I need to pay for. If you are trying to confuse me into paying more than I need to, it is working... I think... Happy Monday Everyone!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'll give you a try on the personal trainer front!

ahem.

Get your butt in gear NOW! I want you to do perfect form and I think you are going easy on yourself and not picking up heavy enough weights! Do you think you can coast through these things and actually improve? Improvement takes work! That means challenging yourself to make yourself better! I don't want to hear excuses, I want to see results!

Better?

Duners2 said...

LOL!

Whew, MUCH better!!
Maybe just a touch more ANGER.
he.he.

: )