Friday, March 04, 2011

Tick Tock

Dear US Government and State Governments,

I know you are a bit overwhelmed right now with the economy, protests and turmoil in various countries, but I am requesting you please send me my tax refund. I mailed it in you as soon as I could get everything together. I sent all the papers you requested (btw, thank you for keeping the paper industry going, I know they appreciate the business). Oh, and don't worry about auditing me cause I didn't hold back reporting anything since that takes WAY to much effort. It makes my brain hurt.
Could you please hold off deciding you are a broken or bankrupt Nation/State(s) until April 15. Just to make sure other people can get their refunds due to them too.

Thank you for your time.

Waiting patiently,
Rachel

No comments: