Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Special Guest Post!! From Reece - Poor Middle Child..

Well, this may not be one of his better stories he finally wrote me one for my blog... So, without further delay, today's posting is brought to you by Reece... my cheery and so happy child. ha.ha.

An unfortunate day of me
{yes, He picked the title}

I wake up and get dressed after turning off my alarm
{no he didn't see previous post}
that I usually don't wake up to. (my mom gets mad and forces me up :))
{the kid can sleep like a rock, I tell ya!}

First thing I do is look at whether my brother Brock is in his room or not because then I know what things I'll have to do later. This day he was a sleep as usual
and it was about 8 so I didn't expect him to get up for 4 more hours. I woke up my Dad because I had a orchestra rehearsal at 9 and ends at 12 right about the time my brother wakes up. I say "hi" to my little brother who usually hops on the PS3 in the very morning.

I get down stairs and grab coffee (with plenty of creamer of course) and see my mom talking to her friend that came over for the weekend. My dad finally walks down stairs and I ask him. "Can you drive me to orchestra rehearsal already" and he replies with "we don't leave for another 30 minutes."
{Reece is never so ready that early. Ever. Not sure what happened there}

I got to my rehearsal with no problems and practiced my cello. There's only 4 cello players that are in the advanced group and one doesn't show up.
{Reece is also in the advanced group}
I practice with a professional that I can't remember her name but she was really nice and funny.

I later return home where I play on the computer PS3 and watch WIPEOUT with my dad. As we made joke about how Mom was going to be grounded for being out past 11. She comes home with her friends who are spending the night here. I play on the computer then play in my iPod (from which I'm writing this) until 4 in the morning
{Mom highly doubts this}
and decide I'd be better off if I have a little sleep.

ZZZZZZZZZ..........


Sent from my iPod

No comments: