Monday, March 14, 2011

Toothless Wonder


Behold our Toothless wonder boy.

Between nature and dental abcess Zeb is quickly becoming Duner.
At his last dental check up the dentist took an x-ray and found out he is missing two teeth on the top and one on the bottom.
Missing teeth as in, not going to grow in, EVER.
Like Father, like son...except we both have dental insurance so he will be getting that fixed, we just have to weigh out when and what the options are.

Now I have not forgotten about trying to get Reece to write his story, he is very stubborn. Yesterday, he asked me to help him make Apple Crisp, I replied "If you write me a story." Then Zeb pops up with "Don't worry Reece, I'll do it for you!" and runs off... this is what he comes back with a minute later... (see picture) Um, gee, what a nice brother...?



Zeb also raced his decked out Derby car for boy scouts on Saturday. He got 3 Third place finishes. He was pretty happy. Duner and Reece went along and Cheered him on and take some pics for us since Brock and I couldn't be there. Duner and Reece are seriously considering making their own cars for the Derby next year.



Brock and I had spent the day volunteering at Fairhaven Thrift Store.
And, speaking of Brock ... here is my strange,um, I mean UNIQUE boy Brock. Enjoying himself a whipped topping sandwich. Yes. Bread and whipped topping. Not something anyone else here has ever tried, but he loves them.
I guess I won't have any for my mocha in the morning... oh well, Starbucks it is!

No comments: