Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Watch out Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Some crazy WI girls are getting together this weekend for some fun!


Yep. That's right. My long lost friends from high school are coming down to visit! I am so excited to show them the area we now call home! One of them I have known since I was in first or second grade. The other since fifth grade. Both a loooong time.


Hopefully they don't kill each other on the long drive down here! lol.


I took Friday off, so I could make sure the house is decient when they come, but last night I found out the kids have off school on Friday!!!
URGH!!
When Brock gleefully told me about having off on Friday, I said 'How the heck am I supposed to clean when you are home?'... he loved that. He said "Oh, you don't have to worry about me, I will just stay in bed until noon or so." I don't think so.

Bedding is coming off at 8am to be washed, even if he is in it.
Can't Wait to see 'em!

No comments: